Software, website or online application (collectively ‘Services’) and describes
and determines how we handle and/or deal in your personal information and
sensitive personal information, as defined under the applicable laws of India
(hereinafter collectively referred to as Personal Information).
Information provided by you to us, how we handle and deal in the Personal
Information, correction of inaccuracies in the Personal Information provided
by you to us, the purposes for which the Personal Information provided by you
may be used by us.
We collect, receive, possess, or store the Personal Information, to enable the
Services to function more effectively, and to enable us to provide more
acceptable to you, please do not proceed to use the mobile handheld device
including the Services provided by us.
- We collect the following categories of Personal Information from you
when you use the Services or any part thereof:
- Information you provide directly to us;
- Information you provide directly to us;
Information we collect about your use of our Services include time and duration of the use of Services, location from which Services are accessed/used, the websites/applications you visit and use;
- Information we obtain from third party sources;
- Any other information that may be required by us for allowing you to access the Services;
- Information of your mobile device, IMEI, hardware and software details, details of operating system and other unique identifiers;
- Voice information, Panel usage information, Electricity Consumption Data, if any.
information/data, which is anonymous or which due to other factors, is incapable of identifying you either individually or incombination with other information;
- information/data, which is anonymous or which due to other factors, is incapable of identifying you either individually or in combination with other information;
- You agree that We are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or verification of the Personal Information provided by You.
- You shall at any time be entitled to withdraw your consent to the collection, storage, use, disclosure, and transfer, of the Personal Information by us, by notifying your intention in writing to the Grievance Officer on the address provided in paragraph 14 below. However, in the event that You so choose to withdraw your consent to the aforesaid, we shall be entitled to discontinue providing any or all of the Services to you.
The Personal Information collected by us is used by us, our affiliates, subsidiaries and joint ventures, inter alia, for-
- Allowing you to use the Services that you request;
- Providing Services to you, facilitating services provided by advertisers, third party service providers, and business partners;
- Enhancing the efficiency/quality of our Services and providing maintenance services;
- For assessing and analysing our Services;
- Provide customized content and advertising;
- Any other purposes required for offering the Services;
- Any purposes as may be required under applicable laws.
- The Personal Information provided by you can be shared by us at any time without obtaining explicit consent from you, with any government agencies mandated under the law or as and when required by the said government agencies to obtain Personal Information including sensitive Personal Information for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents,prosecution, and punishment of offences;
- Personal Information provided by you may also be disclosed by us at any time without obtaining explicit consent from you, to any third party by an order of a judicial authority or Court under the applicable law for the time being in force;
- We will endeavour to ensure that third parties who are the recipients of the Personal Information maintain the confidentiality of such information, with the same level of data security practices as are employed by us in relation to the Personal Information, and use the Personal Information only in relation to the Portal and the services offered by us to you;
- We may also disclose the Personal Information to enforce our policies, and/or to address concerns/complaints regarding the nature of the content posted by you, and/or to prevent any unethical/illegal practices/activity.
- Personal Information may be disclosed/transferred to the following recipients:
- Third party service providers who assist us in rendering services to you and/or enhance the efficiency of the services to you;
- Our affiliates;
- Trusted business partners, including wireless carriers. These entities may use your information to provide you with services you request, make predictions about your interests and may provide you with promotional materials, advertisements and other materials;
- Other parties- to comply with the law or respond to compulsory legal process and/or to verify/enforce compliance with the policies governing our Services;
- Third party as part of a merger or transfer, or in the event of a bankruptcy
7. Other Information
- We may from time to time send you certain promotional material/advertisements/ additional information with regard to the services provided/ offered by us, to the e-mail address provided by you. You may at any time choose to opt-out of receiving such communications, by sending an e-mail to this effect to the contact address provided under paragraph 13.
- To enable us to identify your device and help you navigate through the Services;
- To enable us to enhance the quality of Services provided by us to you;
- To collect standard information such as your internet protocol (IP) address, computer sign-on data, statistics on page views.
9. Alteration/ Deletion
You may at any time review/ correct/ supplement/ add to, the Personal Information provided by you, by sending an e-mail to this effect to the contact address notified under paragraph 13. We shall at no time be responsible/liable for the authenticity/ veracity of the Personal Information provided by you.
We have put in place reasonable physical and technical measures to safeguard the information we collect in connection with the Services. However, please note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, Internet transmission, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
11. Publically available third party information-
Our Services may link to third-party websites and services that are outside our control. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by websites or other services. You should exercise caution, and review the privacy statements applicable to the third-party websites and services you use.
We also may make available to you certain products or services (e.g., apps available through play stores) developed by third parties. We are not responsible for these third-party products or services.
If you connect with a social networking service, we may receive and store authentication information from that service to enable you to log in, as well as other information that you allow us to receive when you connect with these services.
Also, please note that if you choose to connect with a social networking service on a device, the service being used by people in addition to you, those other users may be able to see information stored or displayed in connection with your account on the social networking service(s) with which you connect.
13. Grievance Officer.
- Requests for review/ modification/ deletion of any Personal Information provided by you;
- Complaints/ grievances regarding posts/ information shared by other users;
- Intimation of withdrawal of consent to use Personal Information by us;
Any other grievances/ complaints/ intimations regarding the terms of this